The Mindfulness Support Group meets online three times a week at 12-noon ET.
Live, guided, 30-min. sessions · 12-noon ET, Mon, Wed, Fri
or DOWNLOAD/STREAM at any time
CAD 25.00 MONTHLY
You’re Here Because:
• You want to manage stress & anxiety
• You want to learn mindfulness
• You love mindfulness, but find it hard to stick to
• You want some mental peace & quiet
• You want inspiration
• You like Insight Timer and Headspace, but want something more personal
“…best investment of time I’ve ever made…”Diane Du Cap, Production Manager
"I’ve finally attained self-control during different difficult situations and feel more at peace. I am more sensitive to people and take more time to react very differently than before. Even my co-workers have commented and appreciate my new approach. I look forward to continuing my training.”
“Thank you very much for the wonderful mindfulness training. It was thought-provoking and calming at the same time. My practice is well established. I believe that I am on my way.”Hildegard Brack PhD; Psychologist
The power of the group
There's nothing mysterious about a mindfulness practice. You detach for a few minutes each day, just to see how you're doing. What’s upsetting or holding you back? Are you afraid you can't cope? What are your options? A few minutes a day doesn't seem like a lot to deal with all this, but you’d be surprised. Mindfulness is cumulative.
It's an intensely personal and private thing. It's also much harder to do alone than with others. Guided mindfulness is a great aid, but it's no substitute for developing your own attention muscle. By alternating days of guided meds with solo practice, and by knowing there are people like you doing it too, you weave a web of confidence and discipline. You know what the rewards are: clarity, resilience, courage, self-trust & emotional freedom.
You’ll see each other in the Zoom meetings, and of course you’ll hear me. In each 30-minute session I'll deliver a guided mindfulness practice and a teaching to reflect on. Your questions and comments are addressed in our Facebook Group and I look forward to your feedback. You’ll meet others like you, and there’ll be interesting posts too.
What You Get
• Deep insight into your own reactivity, incl. how you tick & how automaticity limits you
• Down-to-earth, clear instruction; not religious, not spiritual, no chanting, no mumbo-jumbo
• Confidence, with the tools you need to face daily uncertainty and stress
• Great value: everyone in your house can participate
• Your questions answered promptly
• A systematic practice you can rely on
• Ongoing physical changes to body and mind: lowered stress response; improved immune function
• You are part of a global movement establishing peace in the world
One simple payment plan with unlimited support
LIVE, GUIDED 30-MINUTE TRAINING EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AT 12-NOON (ET)
CAN $25.00 MONTHLY
Start with fifteen days free trial. You’re only charged AFTER the trial period. Cancel any time within 15 days.